Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Mixture of German eagles, what are they?

Article about: I had these given to me in a bundle of British Army badges many moons ago. I've just dug them out to see what you think of them. I think some of these are genuine and some aren't. What do yo

Default Mixture of German eagles, what are they?

I had these given to me in a bundle of British Army badges many moons ago. I've just dug them out to see what you think of them. I think some of these are genuine and some aren't. What do you think?

Many thanks in advance

Mixture of German eagles, what are they?Mixture of German eagles, what are they?

Mixture of German eagles, what are they?Mixture of German eagles, what are they?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mixture of German eagles, what are they?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Mixture of German eagles, what are they?

Hi Jo, please in future do a thread on each item at a time. Makes life easier answering! Also some are now in the wrong forum. If done one at a time I can move them around.

You are correct, a mixture of good and bad. 4 and five are bad.

1 KM Summer breast eagle

2 Postal workers cap eagle

3 Heer cap eagle

4 Heer cap eagle

5 SS cap eagle (The pigeon head fake)

6 Political cap eagle

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks Ade

My OH told me to do individual ones but I thought it was quicker to stick them all on one. shall I amend it and post individual ones now?

Hi Jo, no it is OK is is now. Just for future reference do them individually.

Cheers, Ade.

rizzob1
    ?

hello i have a km breast eagle too... it lost its gold colouring like yours. i hope mine is real because it has amazing detail and is in mint. if i turn it on its side it looks like its been pressed with another type of metal. i will and try to post a pic of it.

rizzob1
    ?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mixture of German eagles, what are they?   Mixture of German eagles, what are they?  

Mixture of German eagles, what are they?   Mixture of German eagles, what are they?  

Mixture of German eagles, what are they?  

rizzob1
    ?

weird, the gold looks good in the pics. holding it in my hand the color is a bronze