Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Model 36 Feldbluse modified

Article about: Hello all, I show you a new jacket, this is a Model 36 tunic modified in period, good size, with restored insignias ... Opinion are Welcome ! :top: thanks Sebastien.

Default Re: Model 36 Feldbluse modified

Hi S.Vestae
    I pretty agree with Dimas's point of view that this tunic is heavy retailored with other parts of tunics , which I guess possibly a late war recycled then re-issued one...

As I can see this pic you attached, there are three different materials as I pointed as below, which I guess the No.3 is its original part for this tunic, the No.1 and 2 were retailored on it...in order to its color and materials they looked really different, I also think...the No.1 looks like M40/41, No.2 is made by cotton, and the No.3 is by M36 material....

The linen itself looks really different as any usual tunic would be....

Just my little sence

Kr
    Eric
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Model 36 Feldbluse modified  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Model 36 Feldbluse modified
    P
    Many

thank you Dimas !

thank you ERIC also,

yes, in the last war many uniform was retailored, because the economy was important, and many cloth of death soldier or wounded was retailored, I have a smilar ss cap with these kind of job.

Sebastien.

?

Quote by paul w View Post
    Dimas, WHW means tunics in 1942 made form Dutch and Czech cloth? what do the letters stand for?

How to tell this cloth from regular german wool? -Photos/pics I've seen look the same! Any photos to help, or is it the typoe of cloth weave etc?
    Italian wool was also used? Later date?

I guess a true un altered M41 should have feldgrau collar so this was added when re-tailored. Often dress collars were used for these mods?
    I think Dutch cloth and I saw also the Heeres Waffenrocks with attached pockets. WHW is Winterhilfswerk
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2