Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Movie Prop? Luftwaffe General tunic and trousers.

Article about: Poor tailoring, no label, likely a movie prop. Any comments appreciated to the contrary. Regards L.

Default Movie Prop? Luftwaffe General tunic and trousers.

Poor tailoring, no label, likely a movie prop. Any comments appreciated to the contrary. Regards L.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Movie Prop?    Luftwaffe General tunic and trousers.   Movie Prop?    Luftwaffe General tunic and trousers.  

Movie Prop?    Luftwaffe General tunic and trousers.   Movie Prop?    Luftwaffe General tunic and trousers.  

Movie Prop?    Luftwaffe General tunic and trousers.   Movie Prop?    Luftwaffe General tunic and trousers.  

Movie Prop?    Luftwaffe General tunic and trousers.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Movie Prop?    Luftwaffe General tunic and trousers.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Movie Prop? Luftwaffe General tunic and trousers.

Looks to me like a movie prop as well, i wonder where it was used, and by whom.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Vegar: Now that you mentioned it, I too am wondering about it's history. Larry

Quote by Lorenzo123 View Post
    Vegar: Now that you mentioned it, I too am wondering about it's history. Larry
    looks more like something teatrical to me as the quality is a bit to poor for a movie, what is the asking price