Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Multi piece insignia collection

Article about: Hey all, I have the chance to pick this collection up for \\$500, which seems like a great deal. The seller is keeping the Reichsbahn tab, and the sports armband though. Everything looks alrig

Default Multi piece insignia collection

Hey all, I have the chance to pick this collection up for $500, which seems like a great deal. The seller is keeping the Reichsbahn tab, and the sports armband though. Everything looks alright to me, but I wanted to get some expet eyes on it. Any opinions would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Todd

Multi piece insignia collectionMulti piece insignia collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Multi piece insignia collection
    P
    Many

I don't know how I feel about the Heer breast eagle...

MAP
    ?

I like the Hochland SA Edelweiss pin. I just picked up an SA Hockland M16 helmet so just finished up some research on this SA Gruppen.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I think all the metal insignia looks good, and I like the SS sleeve eagle, but everything needs to be kosher if I'm going to spend any sort of cash on it.

MAP
    ?

Agree, I would assume that the SS Sleeve eagle is the money shot in this grouping. If that does not check out then the rest is not worth the asking price.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Agree, I would assume that the SS Sleeve eagle is the money shot in this grouping. If that does not check out then the rest is not worth the asking price.
    Yeah, if that pans out, it would be a worthwhile purchase

Certainly some duffers in there, I'd want to see individual pics of all of it, front and back before parting with 500 bucks for that lot. If all or at least most of it is good, then its a good deal.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Certainly some duffers in there, I'd want to see individual pics of all of it, front and back before parting with 500 bucks for that lot. If all or at least most of it is good, then its a good deal.
    Anything sticking out as being glaringly, obviously bad to you?

Some of the Brest eagles and trapezoid Eagles to start with...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast