Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

My first metal Heer Cap Badge

Article about: Hello, I got this badge of a collector/dealer on a WW2 Facebook page. I paid £15 for it, I think I did okay. What dress were these badges worn with? Parade I assume? Pic below: Reference pic

Thumbs up My first metal Heer Cap Badge

Hello, I got this badge of a collector/dealer on a WW2 Facebook page. I paid £15 for it, I think I did okay. What dress were these badges worn with? Parade I assume? Pic below:

Reference pics:

Thanks in advance

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first metal Heer Cap Badge
    P
    Many

Hi, you did okay, it is indeed a national eagle emblem that was worn by the Army on their service cap.

cheers

Tony

To authenticate we always recommend photos of front and back. It appears to be in relic condition. I believe you can do a lot better for not much more cost. NH

It was the best I could do as I couldn't find any other trusted sources that sold these. I could have done a lot worse IMHO. Thanks to both of you, I'll upload better pics when it arrives

you should have looked in the WRF sales site.

Quote by Filip Bernatowicz View Post
    It was the best I could do as I couldn't find any other trusted sources that sold these. I could have done a lot worse IMHO. Thanks to both of you, I'll upload better pics when it arrives
    No worries, If you are happy then that's the main thing. It's worth asking here first if you are after anything particular. I have spares that are for sale as I am sure so have many others..

also some nice sets on this site. AC Militaria if you are looking for original cap insignia.

cheers

Tony