Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My NCO Waffenrock for a Machine Gunner

Article about: Hello, Here is my mint NCO infantry piped waffenrock (I love infantry stuff). The waffenrock is private purchase (it is sadly unnamed, but otherwise well marked) and is for a member of the 7

?

Thumbs up My NCO Waffenrock for a Machine Gunner

Hello,
    Here is my mint NCO infantry piped waffenrock (I love infantry stuff). The waffenrock is private purchase (it is sadly unnamed, but otherwise well marked) and is for a member of the 7th Machine Gun Battalion that was eventually destroyed at Stalingrad. There is a not a moth bite or a flaw on this tunic (Stonemint has gone over it in person) and it is a private purchase item. It has a beautiful officers quality breast eagle and heavily padded shoulders. The only thing that is reproduction is the leather belt (I have not been able to find a belt minty enough for the waffenrock). All it needs now is a stonemint peak cap (one day I will find one).

There is a mint hollow back IAB by Deumer on the waffenrock and a 4 year long service medal bar.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,
    Jody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My NCO Waffenrock for a Machine Gunner   My NCO Waffenrock for a Machine Gunner  

My NCO Waffenrock for a Machine Gunner   My NCO Waffenrock for a Machine Gunner  

My NCO Waffenrock for a Machine Gunner  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My NCO Waffenrock for a Machine Gunner
    P
    Many

It gets my vote! is the lanyard original to the tunic? also is that set up for walking out? The cap shouldnt be too hard to find even in mint condition.

Beautiful tunic Jody.

?

very nice waffenrock

@+, hughes

A beauty! On my "wish list".

Great example! timothy

excellent.

not just mint...but stonemint!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

A very lovely Waffenrock Jody!
    I have hopes of one day having a nice Artillary Officer's walking out uniform for my collection.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Drop dead gorgeous.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast