Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

My Oberleutnant zur See uniform is waiting for his next patrol

Article about: Hello, Here is my uniform for a Oberleutnant zur Zee. Everything is original including the awards. The cap is shown on page 81 of the book Torpedo Los! by Gordon Williamson. The NSRL emblem

?

Thumbs up My Oberleutnant zur See uniform is waiting for his next patrol

Hello,
    Here is my uniform for a Oberleutnant zur Zee. Everything is original including the awards. The cap is shown on page 81 of the book Torpedo Los! by Gordon Williamson. The NSRL emblem worn on the cap was used by crew members of the U-274.

The U-boat war badge on the uniform is an early example in tombak by Otto Schickle.

Regards,
    Jody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Oberleutnant zur See uniform is waiting for his next patrol   My Oberleutnant zur See uniform is waiting for his next patrol  

My Oberleutnant zur See uniform is waiting for his next patrol   My Oberleutnant zur See uniform is waiting for his next patrol  

My Oberleutnant zur See uniform is waiting for his next patrol   My Oberleutnant zur See uniform is waiting for his next patrol  

My Oberleutnant zur See uniform is waiting for his next patrol  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Oberleutnant zur See uniform is waiting for his next patrol
    P
    Many

Beautiful set, for sure. Nice find!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

That's a great set up. I really love KM stuff (probably because I had a relative in the KM). I really like the officers reefer jackets. Nice militaria.

A visual feast!
    PS--say Hello to Grossadmiral Liam for me!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Great looking uniform.

Very nice indeed.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Now that really is a great uniform ,I to would love to have a set up like this one day! I especially love the cap with the emblem. I guess for now I will just have to keep on dreaming! Leon.

Outstanding I love the KM uniforms!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Indeed very nice tunic and cap.

Drooling here.