Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My 'Secret Santa' haul - pile o' luft stuff

Article about: So the mailman dropped this off for me today. A buddy of mine in Australia occasionally comes across stuff in the course of his vintage aviation business, things not airframe related he at t

Default My 'Secret Santa' haul - pile o' luft stuff

So the mailman dropped this off for me today. A buddy of mine in Australia occasionally comes across stuff in the course of his vintage aviation business, things not airframe related he at times gives to me, usually RAAF, RAF that sort of thing. This year, a bit different. As I don't collect TR anymore these will all find new homes and the funds will go towards WW I British gallantry medals or maybe a WW I German uniform. I'll post more details in the relevant sections a bit later. But, overall - 3 caps, winter, officers M43, flight section NCO, summer flight helmet, 2 pairs flying pants one winter and one unused heated channel pants, three luft work shirts, insignia with an especially nice pilots/observors badge and a finger ring for JG 5 'Eismeer' the Me 109 unit based on the Northern Finnish front. No idea who the pilot was, looks like he ended up as a Major. he NCO cap has he initials 'F.R.' in the sweatband.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My 'Secret Santa' haul - pile o' luft stuff
    P
    Many

?

Wow, quite a haul.

Could we have some close-ups of the clothing items, please?

Im sure others would like to see more of the tunic and visors for example.

?

That is a fine haul friend.

?

Super nice! Must have been a good boy this year. Thanks for sharing.
    Dean.

Let me know when you are selling these, i want them back in Australia

Quite a nice bunch of Luft items I love the flying stuff those channel pants alone are impossible to find. What a haul. timothy

I need friends like that to find me free stuff! Id love to see the visor up close.