Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Nazi uniform, patch, and badge question

Article about: Have you got pics of the GAB & IAB yet? Fischer could be right about the IAB,a four vein SHuCo. Stewy S

Default Re: Nazi uniform, patch, and badge question

Have you got pics of the GAB & IAB yet? Fischer could be right about the IAB,a four vein SHuCo. Stewy S

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi uniform, patch, and badge question
    P
    Many

yes. sorry, here are the other badges on the reverse side.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi uniform, patch, and badge question   Nazi uniform, patch, and badge question  

Yep,the IAB's a SHuCo. Can you post pics like these of the obverse please. GAB looks ok too. Stewy S

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Yep,the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's a SHuCo. Can you post pics like these of the obverse please. GAB looks ok too. Stewy S
    Can you explain what this means. I am a newbie. The Infantry assault badge is a SHuCo? Any info that could point me in the right direction on finding out more information would be appreciated. Do you want me to post another picture of the other side of the badges? Thanks
    G

Yes please. Obverse means the face/front side. SHuCo's the maker,short for Sohni,Heubach & Co. Stewy S

Does the GAB's catch open to the left or right? Stewy S

Yes please. Obverse means the face/front side. SHuCo's the maker,short for Sohni,Heubach & Co. Stewy S
    lol. I have to go back to gramma's house then with the camera.might be a couple of days. I will do it though. Thanks for your help Stewy. How do you tell which badges were made where? Does the place where they were made impact when they may have been awarded?
    G

No worries,i have my ideas but it's always better to see both sides of an award. Stewy S

Have you got pics of the GAB & Infanterie Sturmabzeichen yet? Fischer could be right about the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen,a four vein SHuCo. Stewy S
    Hi. Finally got a chance to get back over and take some more pictures. I hope these will be more clear.
    Geoff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi uniform, patch, and badge question   Nazi uniform, patch, and badge question  

Nazi uniform, patch, and badge question   Nazi uniform, patch, and badge question  

Nazi uniform, patch, and badge question  

Hi Geoff,the GAB's unknown maker #8,i thought it was but wasn't sure. The IAB's still too fuzzy. It looks like a SHuCo design,but from the pics it may have an "issue" or two. Can you get clearer pics of both sides please. Sorry mate,Stewy S

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast