Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

NCO Heer Waffenrock!

Article about: very nice you made a good choice there looks brilliant are there any makers mark in the inside pocket?

?

Default Re: NCO Heer Waffenrock!

Haha it's a good market! And I've been selling this or that for a while, I hadn't intended to sell my coin collection but when I lost interest I figured I may as well get some use out of them! My TR collection's seen more growth in the last couple of weeks than ever before xD

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NCO Heer Waffenrock!
    P
    Many

A mate of mine has one for sale. I saw it the other week, but I cannot recall now the exact type as they vary a little. Leave it with me. It was a grey to white type.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Excellent, anything to complete the uniform, thanks Ade! Oh and the tunic came with a COA from Craig Gottlieb, who apparently sold the tunic to my seller, which says the tunic would have belonged to a 1st Company Artillery 'Feldwebel', which I think is equivalent to Sergeant? .

Robbie

You made the right choice Robbie!
    If I were to pick up a Waffenrock, it would have to be very much like this one.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks Ralph also, I put a wound badge in the loops, but would a War Merit Badge 1st class with swords be correct as well?
    Thanks,
    Robbie

Hi Robbie, a KvK 1st class would be wrong: same reasons as I quoted re an EKI.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

robbie you could always look out for a small ribbon bar might make it look even better (i know its hard to do already looks awsome)

?

Ah, good idea Tom; that wouldn't count as false merit, would it...? I could safely get away with adding a ribbon bar? I mean, I'd have to add loops first... I'll see what I can do :P

Thanks,
    Robbie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3