Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Need help identifying insignia

Article about: Hi, I know these aren't valuable, but would like to know what they are. Thanks

Moved to the Heer, Luftwaffe and Kreigsmarine Forum. I must agree with HPL2008. No one advances in their collecting knowledge by having others do simple research for themselves.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help identifying insignia
    P
    Many

Quote by nbushyager View Post
    Didn't know I was offending people by asking these questions. Like I said of course I could research it all, but I was just trying to have discussion.
    As I have said in some of your other threads, I think you should spend some time reading and observing before you post too much more.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Well, first of all, I personally don't feel offended. But there is a big difference in doing some research and having a discussion about things.
    It's just about trying to sort things out yourself and if you have questions or doubts after that, you can put items up for discussion and/or opinions.

Regards, Rik

Quote by Dschop View Post
    Well, first of all, I personally don't feel offended. But there is a big difference in doing some research and having a discussion about things.
    It's just about trying to sort things out yourself and if you have questions or doubts after that, you can put items up for discussion and/or opinions.

Regards, Rik
    You are missing the point. A question was asked that could easily be answered by very simple research. The forum is here to aid with more difficult questions and concerns. We all volunteer our time here and do not want to wet nurse every member who is not inclined to help themselves.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Sorry Bob, maybe I didn't say it the right way. But I totally agree with you and that was actually the point I tried to make.
    Last edited by Rik.S; 02-06-2017 at 08:19 AM.

Guys I get it. I said I was sorry. Not sure how many more times I can say it. I am learning exactly how this forum works and we are all new at one point. I posted about Walther grips just now because I am trying to learn more about the P38. Is that the kind of posts that is acceptable?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2