MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Need help! Infantry Uniform

Article about: Hello, I have a infantry officer's uniform from the 91 regiment. I know that in 1941 the unit was transferred to a Gebirgsjager unit. The uniform has the Gebirgsjager patch on its sleeve. I

Default Need help! Infantry Uniform

Hello, I have a infantry officer's uniform from the 91 regiment. I know that in 1941 the unit was transferred to a Gebirgsjager unit. The uniform has the Gebirgsjager patch on its sleeve. I was wondering if the infantry units once transferred to the Gebirgsjager wore the mountain troop edelweiss in their visor caps? Thanks! Need help! Infantry Uniform

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help! Infantry Uniform
    P
    Many

Infanterieregiment 91 - Lexikon der Wehrmacht

This uniform must be from the units early days as a Mountain Regt. I am sure they would have soon began to wear the regulation green waffenfarbe. So could a cap be worn with white piping and edelweiss: possible again for the early days.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!