Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...

Article about: by dzyner He's not, that's the problem. Nobody seems to want to throw out prices these days, everything is "make me an offer". He says he's been offered \\$800 already, but who knows

?

Default Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...

I'm looking at this tunic I believe to be either a 1943 Feldbluse, a modified version from an earlier or later period, or a very well done reproduction. If its original, the box cut (simplified) pocket flaps are a variant I found in one of my books ("Feldbluse"), but they're also confusing me because some of the Swedish fakes I've come across also have the box pockets.

Another thing that troubles me is how narrow the pleats are down the centers of the pockets. The ones in my collection, and in the photos in my book, are wider than these.

Also, what's with the stripes on the sleeves? I've never come across these before.

I know how much variety there was in these tunics, so I need some help with this one. What do you guys think?

Thanks!
    Dzyner

Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...

The sleeve stripes are for the rank of the German equivilant of Top Sergeant called Der Spiess ( the spear ) as to the tunic being real I don`t know,but I like it.Here are two pics,one is Zellers that I borrowed,the other is mine.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...   Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...  

JEDEM DAS SEINE

I'd like to see detailed shots of the liner, collar and hem in higher resolution. It was fashion late in the war to modify these
    Last edited by reneblacky; 10-30-2010 at 06:37 AM. Reason: added text

?

Here`s an M43 style picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse... 
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Here's the link to my similarly modified 42
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...etz-m42-16413/

Original but period modified.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Thanks for the great feedback everyone!!

Reneblacky, here are some higher resolution shots. These are all I could get from the owner...

Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...

?

All,

I'm struggling trying to figure out how much I should pay for this... What price would you guys pay for a tunic of this type and in this condition? Consider its missing two buttons, has some staining that you can see clearly in the photos, and has a fair sized rip in one of the sleeves, also visible in one of the photos in my first post. I like to buy with a little equity in the item so I definitely don't want to overpay.

Thoughts??

What's he asking?then I can base my opinion if I'd buy it. I haven't bought a tunic for 15 years, so I'm not up to date on prices.

?

He's not, that's the problem. Nobody seems to want to throw out prices these days, everything is "make me an offer". He says he's been offered $800 already, but who knows whether or not he's bluffing. That's why I'm asking for some thoughts on its value.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast