Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...

Article about: by dzyner He's not, that's the problem. Nobody seems to want to throw out prices these days, everything is "make me an offer". He says he's been offered \\$800 already, but who knows

Default re: Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...

Quote by dzyner View Post
    He's not, that's the problem. Nobody seems to want to throw out prices these days, everything is "make me an offer". He says he's been offered $800 already, but who knows whether or not he's bluffing. That's why I'm asking for some thoughts on its value.
    I wouldn't go over AU$800 just my opinion and it is still a nice tunic
    Last edited by reneblacky; 10-31-2010 at 09:35 PM. Reason: added text

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...
    P
    Many

?

Thanks René, I appreciate your thoughts. $800 USD is a lot of cash, but if its worth it I'll pay it.

Anyone else have any thoughts??

Hi Darren, I think $800 or about £500 is about right.

Tailored uniforms are not everyones ideal. But I like them. I can just imagine a soldier of his rank wanting to improve upon the look of this uniform.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Need opinions on this Heer M43 Feldbluse...

Hi Darren,
    this is a genuine and period-modified M43 Feldbluse.I like it and if the owner's asking US$ 800(€575) ...GRAB IT by any means!Today's prices are not as they used to be 10 years ago or before the Euro,and even if it's been modified,has a few stains and a rip it remains a nice original,at least from were I stand and from the tiny pictures I can see from my Blackberry.
    Before committing (if you haven't already) ask for high-res pictures of the "Spiess tresse" but even if it's a post-war add-on it's a nice tunic nonetheless.
    As Ade has rightly pointed out tailored tunics are not to everyone's taste but that goes for tailor-made tunics IMHO...depot-issue tunics which have been modified by the owner without removing the original insigna and not to such an extent to render them useless to combat/duty,like removing ALL the holes for the belt hooks,closing the pockets (getting rid of the bellows is ok and common practice),taking off the first-aid pocket and so on and so forth are very desirable.
    Sure...you won't resell it at the price un-touched tunics go for but,on the other hand,the same goes for the price you can pay for it.
    Get it and enjoy !
    Cheerrs
    Manny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2