Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Need opinions on this tunic and breeches set...

Article about: Hi all. Just looking to get some feedback (second opinions) to confirm my judgement on this tunic and breeches uniform set before I pull the trigger on it. To me it looks like a solid set th

?

Default Need opinions on this tunic and breeches set...

Hi all. Just looking to get some feedback (second opinions) to confirm my judgement on this tunic and breeches uniform set before I pull the trigger on it. To me it looks like a solid set that no doubt belongs together judging by the materials, soiling, and overall wear.

Thoughts?

Need opinions on this tunic and breeches set...Need opinions on this tunic and breeches set...Need opinions on this tunic and breeches set...Need opinions on this tunic and breeches set...Need opinions on this tunic and breeches set...Need opinions on this tunic and breeches set...Need opinions on this tunic and breeches set...Need opinions on this tunic and breeches set...Need opinions on this tunic and breeches set...Need opinions on this tunic and breeches set...Need opinions on this tunic and breeches set...Need opinions on this tunic and breeches set...Need opinions on this tunic and breeches set...Need opinions on this tunic and breeches set...Need opinions on this tunic and breeches set...Need opinions on this tunic and breeches set...Need opinions on this tunic and breeches set...

Thanks!
    Dzyner

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need opinions on this tunic and breeches set...
    P
    Many

?

Any thoughts?

I like it.

Hello,
    From the photos provided, it looks like an original privately purchased set made of italian officers gabardine...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)