Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Need some opinions on this Heer Artillery Tunic...

Article about: I'm looking at this tunic for purchase, but would like to run it by you guys first. It obviously has its flaws; repairs, carelessly post-war applied ribbons, and possibly a replaced breast e

?

Default Need some opinions on this Heer Artillery Tunic...

I'm looking at this tunic for purchase, but would like to run it by you guys first. It obviously has its flaws; repairs, carelessly post-war applied ribbons, and possibly a replaced breast eagle as well (?).

Thoughts?

Need some opinions on this Heer Artillery Tunic...Need some opinions on this Heer Artillery Tunic...Need some opinions on this Heer Artillery Tunic...Need some opinions on this Heer Artillery Tunic...Need some opinions on this Heer Artillery Tunic...Need some opinions on this Heer Artillery Tunic...Need some opinions on this Heer Artillery Tunic...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need some opinions on this Heer Artillery Tunic...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Need some opinions on this Heer Artillery Tunic...

Hi Darren, it is real, but as you have said, it does have some issues: replaced breast eagle, repairs and some fading. The awards might be OK, beter pics would confirm. The lanyard should not be on an Officers tunic.

All down to taste and of course price. Personally I would wait for a better example, unless it was cheap.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Hi Ade. Thanks for posting your feedback.

You know what my next question is going to be, right... what would you consider "cheap"?

To me it would have to be at least half price of an untouched tunic....The problem with buying items like this is they are hard to re-sell in the future should you decide to do so, because of the condition and restoration issues. My advice would be to only buy the very best condition items you can afford.

Cheers, Ade.