Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need value fora pr of mint M36 trousers

Article about: I had purchased these trousers back in 2003 from a very well respected dealer/collector when I was setting up some German manniquins. He had traded them from a Dutch museum back in the 1980'

?

Default Need value fora pr of mint M36 trousers

I had purchased these trousers back in 2003 from a very well respected dealer/collector when I was setting up some German manniquins. He had traded them from a Dutch museum back in the 1980's. He provided a life time gaurantee of their originality. However I ended setting up only three German mannequins and ran out of room for another one. So currently I have no use for them anymore and I'm giving some thought to letting them go. I haven't been active in the German collectables for over 8 years so I'm way out of the loop on their value, althought I know they should be at a premium as they are about the best condition that you would ever find. I'm heading to the JAG show tomorrow and if I decide to bring them with to sell I would like to at least be armed with a general idea of their value. I've posted a few questions on pricing in the past here and always got help from the members here.
    Attached is a copy of the letter I had requested when I purchased them, I blocked out the name of the seller, and some photos he sent of them and a recent photo I just took of them to verify they are the same trousers. They are in the same condition as I received them as they back in 2003.

I did search on some of the sites for some current values but could not find any for sale recently. I know there are some knowledgable Geman uniform collectors here that could offer some general opinions of value. I don't want to underprice them if I decide to sell them. I did that last year with a set of G43 scope lenses and am still kicking my self. Ray

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need value fora pr of mint M36 trousers
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Need value fora pr of mint M36 trousers

Here are the other three mannequins I had set up eight years ago when I purchased the trousers. So I've been absent from what the values are since then and cannot find any recent ones for sale on any of the forums to get an idea of their worth, Ray

Need value fora pr of mint M36 trousersNeed value fora pr of mint M36 trousersNeed value fora pr of mint M36 trousers

Hi
    Do you still got them ?

?

Sorry sold a long time ago, Ray

Quote by Haaving View Post
    Hi
    Do you still got them ?

Hello,
    in my opinion, such a question should have been asked thru a PM and not via this five years old thread about pants that were sold "a long time ago"...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Sorry. Just hope nobody died......

Quote by Haaving View Post
    Sorry. Just hope nobody died......

Hello,
    Well, your post starts like it should start i guess, but there is a problem with the second part of it i'm afraid.
    Dont worry, no one died but this kind of cheap cynical provocation wont lead you anywhere on this forum i'm afraid (again).
    What can be sometimes acceptable under certain conditions from a member with 2000 posts that mainly helped other members out, is not acceptable from a six months member with 7/8 posts asking only for values and IDs...
    There is a scale of values in life and there's also a way a forum is running...IMO you forgot both, i hope this is only temporary
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)