Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

New unifrom

Article about: Hello Guys. I would just like to show you my new purchase. re-tailored R.O.A NCO´s Field Tunic. Waffenrock with changed stand and fall green badge cloth collar. Feildgrey wool, no pockets ei

?

Thank you so much Kemi. Now you made me a very happy!!

Looking forward to see photos of this magical tunic on a mannequin with full equipment.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New unifrom
    P
    Many

?

what do you think I should have for gear?! M42 helmet, heerbelt y-strap with 2 k98 Punch

a great rare tunic,[got in a last] lol.

?

Thank you harryamb2. I like to have
    your opinion

?

Smile

Quote by kemi View Post
    what do you think I should have for gear?! M42 helmet, heerbelt y-strap with 2 k98 Punch
    The luxury you now have Kemi, is that you are "free" to use whatever gear you like. These volunteers used whatever that was avaliable for them. But i agree with you, i would have used K98 rifle with ammo pouch. The cap i would have used, would have been a Overseas cap, a matching reissued Dutch example ofcource. I tried to find an example online for you but it seems to difficult right now.

You can also use a reichheer belt, or use a heer belt. Use whatever you have that will make the mannequin look like some of the soldiers on the photos. ROA is a very special field of collecting- it can be very very addictive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2