Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

odd armband. period pic.

Article about: Possibly staged pic with the soldier in the background...

?

Default odd armband. period pic.

I have not seen this type of armband before. it looks like a large swaz on a white band. medic ? I would expect a red cross instead of the swaz. any one seen this before ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture odd armband. period pic.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement odd armband. period pic.
    P
    Many

Near impossible to tell exactly what type of armband this is, friend....Could be NSDAP, HJ, Studentenbund etc...
    cheers, Glenn

?

thank you. from what I can see its a solid white band with a black swaz. what comes close to that ? I don't think it would be any of the ones you mentioned. no red.

Actually, I see more than just White. It appears to be "red" between the man's grey coatsleeve and the white part of the armband...I don't see anything terribly unusual about it, friend. No official armband comes close to being all-white w/Swastika...
    cheers, Glenn

Jan
    ?

This could have been made to look better too. The swastica adding a lot to the picture (not saying its a complete fake though).

Best,

Jan

It looks to me like a HJ band. There is definitely darker colour bands on either side of the white band, presumably red.

What is happening here, a recently liberated concentration camp or something? There looks to be a British soldier in the background. Very interesting pic.

?

thanks Glenn,
    I blew it up 400% as much as it would go. I cant see anything but the white and black swaz. I have HJ, party, SS, stretcher bearer, armbands, and have had a number of others. the only ones even close to that kind of white (that i'm familiar with) would be red cross, or the stretcher bearers band. the latter having either a bevo or printed black lettering. I can recognize most armbands. but this one just has me a bit stumped. i'm hoping some one has seen this kind before.

?

That looks like an Italian rifle the prisoner is holding?
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

sorry no way it can be HJ. I know my eyes are old and not so great but lol. hj is mainly red with a narrow white stripe ,smaller swaz and more diamond shape to the center. i'm not looking to be difficult. just looking for an answer. but friendly discussion is what its all about here right ?

Maybe this will help, I can clearly see the border bands, maybe I have had too much coffee but it's right there for me

odd armband. period pic.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast