Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Odd stitching on an M40.

Article about: I am considering this field blouse from collectors guild but I have never seen a field blouse with such irratick and white stitching like this. Any thoughts? Also I do not remeber how to cop

Default Re: Odd stitching on an M40.

The Krim looks like an original Deumer to me. Sheet metal which is quite rare. Most Deumers are stamped in Zinc.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Odd stitching on an M40.
    P
    Many

?

I think it looks like a Floch. I know some of the other fakes have issues with missing cities, rivers etc. Some have thin Swastikas. I think this one is Floch looking. I can of course be wrong. Btw, are you the same pantherv as the one on 321 militaria?

Regards, Lars

tunic looks good to me, linnig cut little different then mine though (other then that..) looks like maybe a repair to the right sleve,,, maybe jphillp will chime in soon and confirm or or refute my claim. i vote for panther comment this is his nich

Glenn66 or PantherV, nice taste in avatars but a tad confusing!! ........ did any of you do a thread / post on U-96??

G43
    ?

Thanks guys for the help and opinions!

Nope, before moving Qatar I used to SCUBA dive alot so figured the avatar combined my love of militaria and the ocean. Also I have German heritage so that helped.

it could be ok, the tunic itself looks to be about right. But buying it with the fake shield for that price will always mean that u will end up with a restored piece not a total original. If you are looking for a good solid tunic i would suggest the ruptured duck. Bill has some great 100% original tunics for a reasonable price, if you are looking for a restored stitching tunic like the one above he has some nice Luftwaffe ones for around 800$ and he has some nice army ones for around 1,200$. A good investment with Bill.

Morris

G43
    ?

Thank you I will certainly look into his website.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2