Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Officer boots ?

Article about: Hi could these boots be private purchase German ww2 period do they have any chance? Thanks for looking

Default Officer boots ?

Hi could these boots be private purchase German ww2 period do they have any chance? Thanks for looking Officer boots ?Officer boots ?Officer boots ?Officer boots ?Officer boots ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Officer boots ?
    P
    Many

Hello,
    From these photos, yes they could be....any markings on the upper part of the shaft ?
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Hi thanks for your reply I don't actually have the boots in hand yet but I will have them by Tuesday/Wednesday and I'll look for any markings

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    From these photos, yes they could be....any markings on the upper part of the shaft ?
    Thanks
    Hi JPhilip I have looked inside the boots and I cannot see any markings yet (they are very dirty) is there any other telltale signs that would tell me if they were war time private purchase or any further photos that might help.Kind Regards and Thanks for your time

Hello,
    Nothing is 100% sure with this kind of boots. These examples look old enough to me to be wartime.
    The U-shape iron left may be prewar czech and the wooden pegs allow me to say that they were most probably produced before the 50s. The boots do not have a leather reinforcement at the back, that's also a good sign...
    This said, that's only my feeling.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thanks again for your thoughts I realise no one can be 100% sure but at least there doesn’t appear to be any obvious post war signs