Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Old box of Nazi insignia and medals from my Grandfather.

Article about: by Wagriff I can see nothing wrong with the EKII Spange. It is a very nice Second Pattern unmarked nickel/silver plated EKII SPange. I would be more than fine with this example in my collect

?

Default Old box of Nazi insignia and medals from my Grandfather.

Hello. I recently came across this box of Nazi stuff. My Grandfather bought, sold, and traded guns and occasionally other things such as these for many years when he was young in Nova Scotia. The SS skull doesn't look quite right, and I would appreciate any input if any of these are out of the ordinary. I have a vague idea of what most of them are. Please ignore the photo and piece of metal on the left,they are unrelated. The metal is just a broken piece of the safety off a mauser k98, and the photo a German soldier in Africa.

Old box of Nazi insignia and medals from my Grandfather.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Old box of Nazi insignia and medals from my Grandfather.
    P
    Many

Naturally, we would need some much closer and detailed photos of these items,but for now, the 1939 Eagle and the Iron Cross 1st Class are looking potentially good!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Let's take a look. Photo unknown - need to see more. Spange for the Iron Cross 1st class, Heer visor cap eagle and cockade, War merit medal civilian, Heer helmet decal, mother's cross, Panzer collar device and Iron Cross 1st class. Hard to authenticate without better photos. NH

?

Well I have them with me right now, I'll take up close photos of the more interesting ones, gimmie 10 mins. Thanks fellas.

Front and back would help. Also, a side shot of the Iron Cross. NH

Take photos of the backs as well-especially any makers markings and the pin attachments!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Some promising items in that lot!

Looking forward to seeing close ups

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Sorry how long I took, I'm working with a junk computer. I also included several pictures of a Czech made Mauser while I had the camera out, I can't quite figure out when/for whom it was made.. I'm assuming post war for the Czech army? Any info appreciated.

Old box of Nazi insignia and medals from my Grandfather.Old box of Nazi insignia and medals from my Grandfather.Old box of Nazi insignia and medals from my Grandfather.Old box of Nazi insignia and medals from my Grandfather.Old box of Nazi insignia and medals from my Grandfather.Old box of Nazi insignia and medals from my Grandfather.Old box of Nazi insignia and medals from my Grandfather.Old box of Nazi insignia and medals from my Grandfather.Old box of Nazi insignia and medals from my Grandfather.Old box of Nazi insignia and medals from my Grandfather.Old box of Nazi insignia and medals from my Grandfather.Old box of Nazi insignia and medals from my Grandfather.Old box of Nazi insignia and medals from my Grandfather.

Aside from the decal all is looking good so far!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Aside from the decal all is looking good so far!
    Also the skull/Totenkopf? It looks like a cast to me, but then again i do not know this type very well.

Cheers

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast