Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Opinions about a german ww2 pant

Article about: What are your opinions about this pant is it a Original german ww2 pant i am not sure, i think it is a private issue . No markings on it the zippers are from the brand zipp and the buttons a

As far as i no there are pants with zippers not so much as the pants with buttons.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions about a german ww2 pant
    P
    Many

I have a summer pair that also has zippers so i wouldn't think that's a problem. I will find the pics and post here to compare.
    The wool looks rough, maybe a late war example?
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

The removed label says post war to me and it has been removed to hide that fact. If you want a pair wait for a more certainly original pair IMHO.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Yes that is possible i think also this one is private made by a tailor somthimes tailers use different materials.

Also possible but al the buttons and zippers are matching with ww2 ones, once i had a private tailored german tunic with removed label also Original ,this pant is in my position al ready far a long time.

?

I have never seen zippers at the lower part(do not know what this part is called in English). I have seen many with buttons and laces though and i have bought trousers with buttons and laces... A zipper must be very uncomfortable in a tight Officers boot... Just my opinion.

I try the pant no problem with that i think te same feelings as the ones with buttons the zippers ot buttons Always hided away in the boots.
    Compared in your time the pant are verry uncomfortable .

Quote by brabander View Post
    Yes that is possible i think also this one is private made by a tailor somthimes tailers use different materials.
    But it was obviously removed after these trousers had gone out of use, or at least seen most of their use as it is very clean in that area whilst the rest is quite dirty.

This thread has I think reached the point where you are no longer after opinions, rather you just want someone to agree with you that they are period originals, though if you don't want to listen to members opinions, I fail to understand why you asked for them in the first place. If you think they are good, then be happy with them.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Sorry take no offense please i give only examples from experiences that i have nothing more somthimes items are classified as fake but are not fake thats all.
    I also resepect your opinion.

Just found the photos from my pair. It is different than yours. The zippers are made out of aluminum and are marked ZIPP which is a ww2 maker.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions about a german ww2 pant   Opinions about a german ww2 pant  

Opinions about a german ww2 pant   Opinions about a german ww2 pant  

Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast