Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on Luftwaffe Cuff Title

Article about: Is this one original?

Default Opinions on Luftwaffe Cuff Title

Is this one original?Opinions on Luftwaffe Cuff TitleOpinions on Luftwaffe Cuff Title

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on Luftwaffe Cuff Title
    P
    Many

Any Opinions?

The pictures are not the best but the quality and style remind me of the 1957 reissued cuff titles. However someone of more information will come along sooner or later.

You wait 12 hours and ask again, this is not an on demand service and the members respond if and when they want FFS.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    You wait 12 hours and ask again, this is not an on demand service and the members respond if and when they want FFS.

Sorry, I just asked again because my original question was in between two photos and didnt look noticeable.

?

Quote by twoodson412 View Post
    Wow, I just asked again because my original question was in between two photos and didnt look noticeable. No need to be a jerk about it.
    He was not being a Jerk. He was stating a fact about this site. Which is an international site( Different time zones) along with individuals who have to earn a living and are not on their PC 100% of time. If you are that soft skinned to have to call someone a jerk for stating a fact maybe he is not the Jerk here??????????

Semper Fi
    Phil

Sorry for the bad photos, hopefully these will help!

Opinions on Luftwaffe Cuff TitleOpinions on Luftwaffe Cuff TitleOpinions on Luftwaffe Cuff TitleOpinions on Luftwaffe Cuff Title

Sorry, I found it very rude to make assumptions that I expect everyone to reply to my posts extremely quickly which was not the case. Your're right, I should not have called him a jerk over it though. I just thought it was rude to call me out like that, its not how I would have handled the situation. He could have politely sent a pm if it really bothered him that much. I apologize for over reacting. I usually only have time to check the forums once or twice a day sometimes only once a week, so i would not expect more from anyone else. I just didnt' like the assumption or the way he stated it, it could have been said in a polite manner.

Also I probably was a little impatient because I have someone who wants to buy this from me, but I do not want to sell it unless I am confident it is original, and the buyer keeps asking me when he can pick it up. I could take his $350 offer and run with it, but I would rather be certain I am not selling a collector a reproduction before I accept his offer.

After studying original examples I would not accept yours as original with the cheesecloth style of backing, boarder stiching and material quality. Also a Molders flieger group cufftitle would not merit 350 in my books. However all of this is just my opinion, it is up to you to interprete this.