Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on Lufwaffe General Officer's Breeches Please

Article about: Hi, Some years ago I purchased a pair of breeches and I can not make my mind up regarding their originality? In your opinions are they Right, Re enactment or just plain Wrong?? They are made

Default Opinions on Lufwaffe General Officer's Breeches Please

Hi, Some years ago I purchased a pair of breeches and I can not make my mind up regarding their originality? In your opinions are they Right, Re enactment or just plain Wrong?? They are made of blue grey twill material and good quality with white and black buttons. The buckles are in black enamelled steel and the lace holes have proper eyes. The photos are self explanatory but if you have any questions please free to contact me. Over to you, your opinions please. With thanks, regards and best wishes Michael R

Opinions on Lufwaffe General Officer's Breeches PleaseOpinions on Lufwaffe General Officer's Breeches PleaseOpinions on Lufwaffe General Officer's Breeches PleaseOpinions on Lufwaffe General Officer's Breeches PleaseOpinions on Lufwaffe General Officer's Breeches PleaseOpinions on Lufwaffe General Officer's Breeches PleaseOpinions on Lufwaffe General Officer's Breeches PleaseOpinions on Lufwaffe General Officer's Breeches PleaseOpinions on Lufwaffe General Officer's Breeches Please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on Lufwaffe General Officer's Breeches Please
    P
    Many

I'm no expert but didn't the Luftwaffe generals have white stripes and blue pants? These look russian or something.

Hi, Thank you for your message and observation. You are quite correct in saying that LW GO's wore white trouser stripes. However, GO's of the LW Engineering departments wore Rosa (pink) stripes rather than white. Hope this is of interest to you.
    Cheers Michael R