MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on a Summer Issue? Uniform

Article about: Hello everyone, I've foudn this jacket and would like your opinions on it. Could it be some kind of summer issue uniform or something of that sort? Any help is appreciated, (I apologize for

Default Opinions on a Summer Issue? Uniform

Hello everyone, I've foudn this jacket and would like your opinions on it. Could it be some kind of summer issue uniform or something of that sort? Any help is appreciated, (I apologize for asking so many questions) Many thanks

Auctiva Image Hosting

Arthur. W.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on a Summer Issue? Uniform   Opinions on a Summer Issue? Uniform  

Opinions on a Summer Issue? Uniform  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on a Summer Issue? Uniform
    P
    Many

Default Re: Opinions on a Summer Issue? Uniform

If it's any easier, I'd just like to know whether or not it's worth the fifty bucks I'd end up paying for it with shipping and all. Again any advice/comments are VERY appreciated! My thanks

Not seen one of these before and it has age etc... The collar tabs look too big to be WWII German.

I could not say what it is worth, because I don't know what it is.

It would be better if you posted pics directly on this site, as otherwise they will disappear and this thread will become useless for future research.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks so much. The auction ends today and I thought I would verify. I did not notice any places where any patches eagles had been so I think I'll pass. Thanks very much for the info

Post war West German I think you will find.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!