Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original M36?

Article about: Hi all! what do you think about this M36? it's original or not? Thank you very much!!

Default Original M36?

Hi all! what do you think about this M36? it's original or not?

Thank you very much!!

Original M36?Original M36?Original M36?Original M36?Original M36?Original M36?Original M36?Original M36?Original M36?Original M36?Original M36?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original M36?
    P
    Many

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

ALL of the insignia has been replaced!

Fred

Looks to have been cut down as well removing the part below the bottom pockets , i know this was sometimes done by soldiers serving in France as a fashion

Isnt the lining completely wrong? And the wool material dosnt look right to me either. Where are the belt hooks and shell dressing pocket? Surely this isnt an authentic jacket at all.

?

I will go with Douglas on this one. My 1st impression was that the wool look strange. I will also agree on the lining unless someone can correct me if wrong. Wrong liner construction, material, vent holes missing, belt hooks missing....

Cheers

Thank you very much guys! i will let it go, i was not to convinced with the collar tabs and eagle breast, i hadn't noticed the belt hooks missing, so, not for me, thanks again!

Thanks kradman! did not know about they cut down that the part below the bottom pockets was sometimes cut down by soldiers serving in france! that's why i love this forum i always learn new things!

Quote by kradman View Post
    Looks to have been cut down as well removing the part below the bottom pockets , i know this was sometimes done by soldiers serving in France as a fashion

Hello,
    Yeah, the famous "Haute-Couture française"...
    This kind of modifications was not done in france only, but more generally in a lot of european occupied countries...where german soldiers did have only time to kill...and follow fashion within the german army...
    Usually the skirt of the Feldbluse was shortened, sometimes the field dressings pocket was removed, the collar changed for a more stylish one, longer and more pointed, early insignia, like dark green ones were often applied to replace those from the 1940 camouflage measures.
    I really dont have a good feeling about the tunic shown in this thread.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)