Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Original NCO "Pioneers" Waffenrock tunic??

Article about: Hello! I am new to this forum, firstly thankyou for allowing me access to your wealth of knowledge! just a quick question regarding a tunic, the seller has it listed as an original "Pio

Default Original NCO "Pioneers" Waffenrock tunic??

Hello!

I am new to this forum, firstly thankyou for allowing me access to your wealth of knowledge!

just a quick question regarding a tunic, the seller has it listed as an original "Pioneers" NCO Waffenrock tunic. It is missing a couple of buttons and has moth damage from what i can see. but does have cufflitzen but im not sure if they are correct to this tunic?

Is it legit? Might be able to get better pics but not sure as the item is not in my possession.

(Not sure if ive added the photos correctly btw)

Thanks in advance!

Original NCO "Pioneers" Waffenrock tunic??Original NCO "Pioneers" Waffenrock tunic??Original NCO "Pioneers" Waffenrock tunic??Original NCO "Pioneers" Waffenrock tunic??Original NCO "Pioneers" Waffenrock tunic??Original NCO "Pioneers" Waffenrock tunic??Original NCO "Pioneers" Waffenrock tunic??Original NCO "Pioneers" Waffenrock tunic??Original NCO "Pioneers" Waffenrock tunic??Original NCO "Pioneers" Waffenrock tunic??Original NCO "Pioneers" Waffenrock tunic??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original NCO "Pioneers" Waffenrock tunic??
    P
    Many

Default Re: Original NCO "Pioneers" Waffenrock tunic??

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

All looks fine to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: Original NCO "Pioneers" Waffenrock tunic??

Hi and welcome

Nice original tunic but in need of some attention by the look of things.

cheers

tony