Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original shoulderboards and gefreiter patch?

Article about: I would like to know if the pionier shoulderboards and gefreiter patch are original ww2? The gefreiter patch looks ok to me but the shoulderboards look a bit mint. Thanks

?

Default Original shoulderboards and gefreiter patch?

I would like to know if the pionier shoulderboards and gefreiter patch are original ww2? The gefreiter patch looks ok to me but the shoulderboards look a bit mint. Thanks

Original shoulderboards and gefreiter patch?Original shoulderboards and gefreiter patch?Original shoulderboards and gefreiter patch?Original shoulderboards and gefreiter patch?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original shoulderboards and gefreiter patch?
    P
    Many

Hello,

They appear to be nice originals to me. The shoukder boards are post 1940 with rayon piping with slides for 73 Pioneer abteilung. The gefreiter chevron is pre 1940.

Fred

Hello,
    I agree with Fred concerning originality of the items shown, but in my opinion the shoulderstraps are Pioner Abteilung 73 since quite recently. I've seen a lot of these black 73s in the last militaria fairs i've been to, it's so easy to "pimp" a pair of shoulderstraps with these...no need to stitch, no need to take apart, you only need to put the loops on the straps...but they're nice
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Thanks for the respond guys! Fred you mentioned the shoulder boards are post-1940, is it still possible to put those shoulder boards on a m40 tunic? thanks!

Quote by Pavlos View Post
    Thanks for the respond guys! Fred you mentioned the shoulder boards are post-1940, is it still possible to put those shoulder boards on a m40 tunic? thanks!

Hello,
    Of course you can put these on a so-called M40 Feldbluse....in fact they've been made for that...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)