MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Original WWII German thread

Article about: Some spools of original WWII era German thread from a closed uniform factory. I'm not sure if it is hard enough to sew any uniforms with it any more but it is OK to sew insignia to the unifo

Default Original WWII German thread

Some spools of original WWII era German thread from a closed uniform factory. I'm not sure if it is hard enough to sew any uniforms with it any more but it is OK to sew insignia to the uniforms. If You have something similar in Your collection, feel free to post pictures.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original WWII German thread  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original WWII German thread
    P
    Many

esu
    ?

Default Re: Original WWII German thread

I have some Anners in feldgrau and green also.

Here is my roll of felgrau.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original WWII German thread  

Lars (Datrus) used some to make some helmet covers with. Great quality and as strong as it was when it was made.

?

Default Wanted: Feld Grau thread

I am in need of field Grau thread, if anyone has some extra or any they want to sell. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The only original color I have currently is a light brownish or "copper" spool of thread. I'm open to trades
    Best,
    Dean.

I've found loads of original thread available on Ebay Germany...you might want to give it a look, Dean...!
    cheers, Glenn

Cool! a thread about thread!....