Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pair of Heer tunics, early and late war.

Article about: Haven't had the time to do much research, looks like a 1939 dated (and shortened) M36 tunic, Corporal insignia, Signal patch, neat wear to the buttons, some sweat stains, the unmistakable sm

Default Pair of Heer tunics, early and late war.

Haven't had the time to do much research, looks like a 1939 dated (and shortened) M36 tunic, Lance Corporal "Gefreiter" insignia, Signal unit patch, neat wear to the buttons, some sweat stains, some wear to the felt nap, the unmistakable smell of ancient paraphernalia, much greener than the later war tunic, which is marked H44 for Heer 1944? Hauptman, Artillery, in about the same condition, stored in a trunk for ages, never displayed, colors are very nice. Can't seem to get the site uploader to work correctly and there is a lot of pics so I might have to use my hosting service to get these up.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pair of Heer tunics, early and late war.  
    Last edited by Larboard; 08-27-2015 at 11:23 PM. Reason: terminology

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pair of Heer tunics, early and late war.
    P
    Many

Default M36 pics

Pics uploaded to site properly, like this much better than the links ;-)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pair of Heer tunics, early and late war.   Pair of Heer tunics, early and late war.  

Pair of Heer tunics, early and late war.   Pair of Heer tunics, early and late war.  

Pair of Heer tunics, early and late war.   Pair of Heer tunics, early and late war.  

Last edited by Larboard; 08-28-2015 at 11:23 PM.

Default Late war Artillery Hauptman's tunic

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pair of Heer tunics, early and late war.   Pair of Heer tunics, early and late war.  

Last edited by Larboard; 08-28-2015 at 11:49 PM. Reason: pics

Very nice photos. However, you have posted them using an outside photo hosting website...

You used the forum's program in your first post though...

Please see here: Please don't use picture hosting from other picture hosting sites for the forum

And here: The Forum's Original and EASY TO USE Image Hosting Feature

Thanks!

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Sehr nett! You have an awesome camera too. NH

Ritchie, I wanted to get these pics up, and after uploading the first one, the system refused to work and upload anymore, the uploading screen would refused to work as it should and import pics from the computer. I can try it again after work today and upload them from the computer. Using my Fototime was actually a lot more work, uploading to the site and then making a word file of every single link, laborious... However, I can leave these up for years, so they can be fairly permanent pics.

All the same, I will try to edit/update the thread with all the images uploaded to the site via my computer, and remove the Fototime links at the same time.

Regards,

Mac

PS Thx Neil ;-) The camera is a Panasonic Lumix LX5 with a Leica Vario Summicron Aspherical lens, I cannot recommend it too highly for a variety of reasons (although it is only a point and shoot with very limited zoom), has made my everyday photo life much better!

For the Artillery jacket, it's one officer and I see one troop eagle, he is a poor officer.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Lovely tunics.

Thx Kevin, I think they are amazing...

Quote by Larboard View Post
    Pics uploaded to site properly, like this much better than the links ;-)
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast