MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Panzer officers tunic duck material

Article about: Hey folks. I found this tunic online and was wondering if I could get some opinions. It is advertised as a: (PANZER OFFICERS TUNIC DUCK MATERIAL 1ST LT.COMBAT PIECE) with the Panzer Assault

?

Default Panzer officers tunic duck material

Hey folks.

I found this tunic online and was wondering if I could get some opinions.

It is advertised as a:

(PANZER OFFICERS TUNIC DUCK MATERIAL 1ST LT.COMBAT PIECE) with the Panzer Assault Badge.
    Do you guys think it is authentic? The price is right and I am considering purchasing it. A 7 day inspection period is offered as well.

Any suggestions/thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer officers tunic duck material   Panzer officers tunic duck material  

Panzer officers tunic duck material   Panzer officers tunic duck material  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer officers tunic duck material
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Panzer officers tunic duck material

Insignia looks good but pleas ask for more pictures I´m not sure on the tunic itself but it has a chance IMO

Cheers
    Lars

?

To me is original tailor made leightweight tunic
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hello,
    more clearer and detailed pics would be useful for this one.
    The collar is unusually shaped, the shoulderboards & collar tabs look reapplied

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Here is some other information I have received on this tunic: (Working on getting more pics.....of course he does give a 7 day inspection period and I could take as many pics as I need....

"THANKS FOR THE INQUIRY ON THE TUNIC.THE TANK BADGE IS 100% ORIGINAL AND CAME WITH TUNIC AS DID THE KRIM SHIELD AND RIBBON BAR.THE BADGE IS UNMARKED AS MANY WERE.DETAILS ARE GREAT ON THE BADGE AND AS YOU CAN SEE ARE DARKENED WITH AGE AND WEAR.THE TUNIC IS A COMBAT PIECE AND SHOWS AGE AND SOME WEAR ON THE COLLAR.THE PIN ASSEMBLY IS MAGNETIC AND IS THE PROPER PIN FOR THIS BADGE.TUNIC COMES WITH A 7 DAY INSPECTION PERIOD AND IF NOT SATISFIED I WILL RETURN YOUR MONEY.I WILL NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL AND PREFER POSTAL OR BANK M.O.LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED.THANKS."

"THE ONLY MARKINGS ARE ON THE LEFT INSIDE ARMPIT(B.S LOOKS LIKE 8 OR 9 32. REMEMBER THIS IS A TAYLOR MADE TUNIC FOR A 1ST LT.SLEEVES HAVE A VERY LIGHT SILK LIKE OR RAYON TYPE MATERIAL INSIDE.HOPE THIS HELPS."

"THIS OFFICER HAD THE SLEEVES MADE WITH NO FRENCH CUFFS.THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF ANY CUFF TITLE BEING ON THE TUNIC.BEING A PANZER MAN HE DID NOT WANT CUFFS THAT COULD POSSIBLY CATCH ON TANK PARTS."

?

"THIS OFFICER HAD THE SLEEVES MADE WITH NO FRENCH CUFFS.THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF ANY CUFF TITLE BEING ON THE TUNIC.BEING A PANZER MAN HE DID NOT WANT CUFFS THAT COULD POSSIBLY CATCH ON TANK PARTS."
    I don't think it's a reason to make the tunic useful for wear with armor. It's just a everyday tunic and non a panzer crew one, there was a lot of peoples who served in the tank unit without the tanks
    The not french cufs can be reason that this is re-tailored early light weight or just a kind of fashion
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

I would agree with JP's comments.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Close up of the breast eagle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer officers tunic duck material