Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Panzer Parade Tunic Stabsgefreiter

Article about: Hello Members, want to show this fine Parade Tunic for a "Stabsgefreiter" from Panzer Regiment 20 in Hamburg. Please notice the Cutting in the collar? Is it possible that he wear a

Default Panzer Parade Tunic Stabsgefreiter

Hello Members,
    want to show this fine Parade Tunic for a "Stabsgefreiter" from Panzer Regiment 20 in Hamburg.
    Please notice the Cutting in the collar? Is it possible that he wear a Knight Cross or something? Doeas anybody knows this kind of cut out? He wears a cufftittle, I think it was for "Spanien 1936-1939".
    There is no name inside.I want to sold it->Classifields.
    thanks
    Nikolaus
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer Parade Tunic  Stabsgefreiter   Panzer Parade Tunic  Stabsgefreiter  

Panzer Parade Tunic  Stabsgefreiter   Panzer Parade Tunic  Stabsgefreiter  

Panzer Parade Tunic  Stabsgefreiter  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Parade Tunic  Stabsgefreiter
    P
    Many

Panzerjäger-Abteilung 20 I think you will find.

Never seen a tunic collar cut like this before either?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

you are right, Ade! However what Sense or purpose this cut has,it was made contemporary.Perhaps anybody knows it!
    cheers
    Nikolaus

I don't think that those metal disks are there for attaching a Knight's Cross ribbon.

Could it be that they are simply the means of attachment for the metal fasteners on the inside of the collar? I am referring to the ones used for attaching the white dress collar.

If my theory is correct they should pass through the cloth of the collar and be exactly opposite those fasteners, and a third one would surely be at the center rear opposite the third fastener that is visible in the second picture.

Correct.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!