Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Panzer tunic.

Article about: Hi all, Just wanted to get some views on the eagle, collar tabs & shoulder boards on this tunic. Seems pretty good to me but want to be 100% sure before handing over any money. Any othr

Default Panzer tunic.

Hi all,

Just wanted to get some views on the eagle, collar tabs & shoulder boards on this tunic. Seems pretty good to me but want to be 100% sure before handing over any money. Any othr views and observations welcome. (for some reason the full front on picture of the tunic didn't come through clear )

Cheers,
    Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.[/ATTACH]Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer tunic.
    P
    Many

I like and dislike aspects of both tunics posted thus far. That said, your photographs are horrific and only a basic assessment can be made with what is provided. Please try to upload some clear, focused pictures. Also, including photographs of the interior is quite important too.

P = Pak.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    I like and dislike aspects of both tunics posted thus far. That said, your photographs are horrific and only a basic assessment can be made with what is provided. Please try to upload some clear, focused pictures. Also, including photographs of the interior is quite important too.
    I hear you with the phototgraphs. Not real happy with them myself. Had something on the lens that I didnt notice until I got home and uploaded. At this stage they are the best I have. Can you elaborate what you like & dislike at this stage?

I like this Pz, from the pics it looks ok...but as Youthcollector1 said better pics needed mate..how much are they asking for it?

Quote by bboywizard View Post
    I like this Pz, from the pics it looks ok...but as Youthcollector1 said better pics needed mate..how much are they asking for it?
    Quick coversion would make it around $1800 USD give or take a bit. I havn't crossed many of these so not to sure if the price fits?? The pics are rubbish I know. Drove an hour there and an hour home just to realise there was crap on the lens. Will learn from that for next time though.

Photos of my Pz for comparison
    Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.Panzer tunic.Photos of my Pz for comparison

So about 2k Aus, probably a little on the high side..hopefully the guys here know a little more than i do about your jacket mate

Quote by bboywizard View Post
    So about 2k Aus, probably a little on the high side..hopefully the guys here know a little more than i do about your jacket mate
    Cheers mate. Thanks for posting pics of your tunic for comparison. Thats one nice tunic you have there.

Hi

It has been mentioned already that this tunic is panzer jager not panzer. This is seen by the P on the shoulder boards and technically makes I an infantry units tunic not panzer. Post 1936 the pink or rosa colour was adopted from the motorised units of he reichswehr for anti tank units in the infantry divisions and the fledgling tank arm or motorised troops.

The premium price of it being a panzer tunic that the owner is putting on it may mean you can negotiate a better deal as it is not a panzer unit.

hope his helps

cheers

Tony