Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzer uniform?

Article about: I was wondering what kind of uniform this is? is it an assault panzer uniform? is it original? Thanks

?

Default Panzer uniform?

I was wondering what kind of uniform this is? is it an assault panzer uniform? is it original? Thanks

Panzer uniform?Panzer uniform?Panzer uniform?Panzer uniform?Panzer uniform?Panzer uniform?Panzer uniform?Panzer uniform?Panzer uniform?Panzer uniform?Panzer uniform?Panzer uniform?Panzer uniform?Panzer uniform?Panzer uniform?Panzer uniform?Panzer uniform?Panzer uniform?Panzer uniform?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer uniform?
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Sloppy repo insignia , on a fake wrap .

?

It is on a pretty big auction site and even approved as original by an auctioneer! Its sad that some people will actually buy stuff they think is original and approved as original but actually it isn't at all.

CBH
    ?

The sloppy misshapen collars and the uneven tress on the boards all signs of reproduction , even late war the workmanship remained high using lower quality materials . This is a difficult hobby with many crooks , buy books ask before you buy etc . You should consider becoming a paying member as we just save you money .

You shouldn't have Herman Goering tabs, (poor fakes), on a feldgrau tunic anyways.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)