Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is panzer uniform authentic?

Article about: I I am new to the forum and would like to know if someone can let me know if this panzer uniform and insignia are authentic as it is for sale by a local collector. I have already been burned

Default Is panzer uniform authentic?

IIs panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic?Is panzer uniform authentic? I am new to the forum and would like to know if someone can let me know if this panzer uniform and insignia are authentic as it is for sale by a local collector. I have already been burned once. Thanks Jim

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is panzer uniform authentic?
    P
    Many

?

I don't like the skulls on the tabs, but I suggest waiting for the more knowledgeable. Also, welcome to the forum!

I have never seen collar skulls like that before, a new one to me if they are original. I also don't remember seeing a Heer wrap with silver twist cord piping on the collar. The eagle and the cloth DK look OK, though the medal ribbon bar does not seem to go with it, no spange for the EKI and it has a non military long service ribbon on it.

I would suggest that walking away from this is likely to be the best thing to do after your experience with his LAH black tunic.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Run this one back too Jim. This isn't a Canadian guy selling you this stuff is it? That wrap looks ever so familiar.

?

Hmmmm, from the comments I know what I would do.

Allow me to paraphrase; "Run Jim, ruuuuuuuun!"

Thanks Doug. No, not Canadian. Jim

It's kind of got that looks good from a distance vibe, from a theatre/film studio wardrobe maybe?...

Something very fishy about the posted tunic, some one is attempting to rip you off.

Here are a couple of good ones as a comparison....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is panzer uniform authentic?   Is panzer uniform authentic?  

Is panzer uniform authentic?  

Bad collar tabs and buttons. Possibly from a film studio.

Thanks guys for the input. It is invaluable. Jim

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast