Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Panzer Wrapper opinions sought.

Article about: Hello Folks, I am looking for a representative example of a Panzer Wrapper and was hoping that I could get more experienced opinions on this one. Many Thanks Robin Please click on image to e

Default Panzer Wrapper opinions sought.

Hello Folks,

I am looking for a representative example of a Panzer Wrapper and was hoping that I could get more experienced opinions on this one.

Many Thanks

Robin

Please click on image to enlarge.

Panzer Wrapper opinions sought.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Wrapper opinions sought.
    P
    Many

?

From the few Pictures i do like the wrap but i would like to see a lot more detailed Pictures to confirm if this example is a good one.

Hello,
    This is a genuine Sonderbekleidung, but is it a real Sonderbekleidung from the Schwere Panzer Abteilung 502 ?
    That's the question...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thats a nice uniform, found on the Collectors guild site. His site is always filled with great pieces.

Thanks for the replies.The dealer on the site does state that in his opinion though genuine the 502's were added post war.

I agree, it is good.

If you do buy it, you could always remove the numerals. Provided there is no fading to the cloth, you could steam the pin holes closed with care.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hello and thanks for all the replies. On consideration I have decided to pass on this one and wait for a less mucked about with example. Though the wrapper itself is a nice original, the breast eagle has been replaced, the 502 on the shoulder boards and the EK2 ribbon and spange though original appear to have been added post war......The search continues