Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzertruppe tropical field blouse

Article about: Hi Gents, I would very much like your thoughts on this tunic please, "if possible" as the images are a bit crap but there all I've got I'm afraid. Thank you kindly. Kev.

Default Panzertruppe tropical field blouse

Hi Gents,
    I would very much like your thoughts on this tunic please, "if possible" as the images are a bit crap but there all I've got I'm afraid.
    Thank you kindly.
    Kev.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzertruppe tropical field blouse   Panzertruppe tropical field blouse  

Panzertruppe tropical field blouse   Panzertruppe tropical field blouse  

Attached Images Attached Images Panzertruppe tropical field blouse  Panzertruppe tropical field blouse 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzertruppe tropical field blouse
    P
    Many

So far so good.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Cheers Ade.

kev

IMO original first pattern Heer tunic. More detailed close up photos would be necessary to see if insignia are original to the tunic. The breast eagle could have been reapplied. I am not sure.
    I would be cautious on the Litzen. I know these photos are not of help but i don't like their yellow stripes.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply, what is it that you don't like about the stripes.

Kev.

Quote by keflin2612 View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks for your reply, what is it that you don't like about the stripes.

Kev.
    Their colour looks yellow whilst it shouldn't. Of course as i said it might be from the poor quality of the photos.

I have the later pattern. I'm liking it so far - many details match my example. Better photos will help us evaluate the insignia. NH

It's marked down as an M41 is that correct.

I've seen this argument before on forums about the colour of the collar tabs, the last time if I remember correct it was a panzergrenadier tunic and the green on the collar tabs were different to the shoulder tabs and I've also seen the same with Cavalry. As for the images these are all I have.
    Kev.

looks ok to me.

Quote by keflin2612 View Post
    It's marked down as an M41 is that correct.

I've seen this argument before on forums about the colour of the collar tabs, the last time if I remember correct it was a panzergrenadier tunic and the green on the collar tabs were different to the shoulder tabs and I've also seen the same with Cavalry. As for the images these are all I have.
    Kev.
    Tropical Litzen had their own color. It was not related to the color of the Waffenfarbe thus not related to the hue of the boards color.
    Here are a few examples.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzertruppe tropical field blouse   Panzertruppe tropical field blouse  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast