Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Patches SS?

Article about: As some of you may already know im 15 years old and just getting into the hobby. Patches are not my specialty and am seeking your help for this one! these three patches have came up for sale

Default Patches SS?

As some of you may already know im 15 years old and just getting into the hobby. Patches are not my specialty and am seeking your help for this one! these three patches have came up for sale in my area. I was wondering if these are authentic and the retail value on each, I believe the one in the bottom left is SS? If so that could be a huge score! also what was each patch for? (what rank, what type of person wore it). Thank you guys so much for the help you guys have given me lately!
    Beau
    Patches SS?Patches SS?Patches SS?Patches SS?Patches SS?Patches SS?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Patches SS?
    P
    Many

None are ss, the round one is Polizei, the one with the dark background is either a Panzer or Kriegsmarine breast eagle (i can't tell if it's dark blue or black) the last is Luftwaffe. I've not got a good enough eye to say fake or real!...

You have what appear to be three very nice original officers Eagles. One for luftwaffe one for army. .... it looks a black backing of it is them is panzer. However if it is a very dark blue is km admin and an officers police arm insignia. So no ss but a few nice items well done

thanks guys for the info! what do you think the retail pricing is? I may make an offer if I can get a good enough deal!
    thanks!
    Beau

all good.