Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Peroid collar tabs?

Article about: Hi guys, I recently obtained these and just wondering if they are period or not. I think i like the look of the feldgendarmerie, but the silver ones not too sure about? Were these parade col

r4dko
    ?

Default Peroid collar tabs?

Hi guys,

I recently obtained these and just wondering if they are period or not.

I think i like the look of the feldgendarmerie, but the silver ones not too sure about? Were these parade collar tabs?

They're very shiny in appearance and very rigid.

Peroid collar tabs?Peroid collar tabs?Peroid collar tabs?
    Peroid collar tabs?Peroid collar tabs?Peroid collar tabs?
    Peroid collar tabs?Peroid collar tabs?Peroid collar tabs?Peroid collar tabs?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

2. # ADS

anybody or are they all

If they are rigid, I suspect they are fake. They should be soft and feel similar to silk.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Now you just need to learn how to fold them correctly.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hi guys thanks for the input, the silver thread is like bullion. Weren't to sure if that was how they were meant to be or not.

After a little research I think they may be genuine M35 parade collar tabs, they're not entirely rigid just stiffer then the feldgend example. They match other M35 parade tabs online i just hadn't seen this type of tab before so wasn't too sure what they were.

P.S - r4dko was me i got locked out of this old account so made a new one, but eventually regained access to this one. Admin deleted the new account as per the rules.

Thanks anyway.

Hello,

The silver collar tabs are Heer for the waffenrock. The one with the golden yellow stripe is cavalry. The one without a center stripe is a universal tab that had the base color of the material it was mounted on show through.

The other two are police collar tabs.

Fred