Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Pilots

Article about: Hi I am new to the forum so i wanted to post some pictures of my collection, what do you think about my pilots?

MAP
    ?

Well...that is a My-T-Fine entrance!

You know we will want to see more now!!! Lot's of goodies in those two pictures. An interesting camo Heer helmet hiding under a greatcoat, some type of machine gun, lots of rifles, etc. And what are you hiding under the garbage bag?

P.S. Phil is correct. The easiest way is to upload from your PC. Cell phones (in particular iPhones) do this all the time.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pilots
    P
    Many

I like your collection, welcome to the Forum.

?

I will upload more, keep an eye on german weapons, helmets and uniforms topics.
    Garbage bags are for dust, i will post pictures without them

Hello,
    Welcome to the WRF and to this subforum zoobar
    You apparently own some nice items....thanks for sharing.
    One question however, are your pilots still in active service with these amputated hands ?
    I thought Rudel was a crack to flight and fight with amputated legs, but doing the same with amputated hands goes beyond my understanding....your guys are tough dude....(joke )
    Thanks again and i hope you'll enjoy your time here
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Default Welcome, I am a newbie too!

That is an awesome collection. I used to have an impressive collection also. Mine had items from Native American Indians, Imperial Russia, WW1 AND 2, Korea and Vietnam. I even had more than 20 Japanese Katana etc........ I am an artist who used the items for research to make sure when I did historical paintings that items were painted correctly and to their period. A great deal of my American/Allies and German WW2 items were given to me by very well know Aces etc. But sadly, in 1996 my studio burned down. It was backed up to the wall of a restaurant and when it caught fire it spread to my studio. 4X5 transparencies of my artwork of close to 500 paintings I had done along with all the collectables were lost. I was able to salvage some items but most was toast. I also lost 5 years worth of artwork that I was doing for the Museum of Military History in Brussels was gone as well. I was devastated. It took me almost 10 years to pick up a brush again to paint. You gentleman would be crying to know of who gave me the items. All my provenance to prove everything about my collection and artwork gone in a single night. The last painting I was working on was for Horst Petzschler and the very week (six years ago) I was taking it up to him in Kansas for him to sign off on it before it was to go off to the Museum in New Orleans had passed away. His son Patrick gave me the news. I put my brushes away and only just this past year started to paint again and rebuild a collection. But it seems my heart is not as enthusiastic as once was. So be sure you do something to really insulate and protect your collection! I never thought it would happen to me but it did! I also rehooked the internet this past year and discovered this site and few others. Here is an example of a Native American Indian painting I have been working on....it isn't finished yet, it has a companion piece called a diptych that tells the whole story but it is not completed either. By the way, I do not know how to align the pics on here.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pilots  

That's a funny one about the amputated hands......lmao. Horst Petzschler's hands and feet were amputated in the last years of his life due to diabetes.

I have a question about the one covered in plastic. Is that an Italian Officer's uniform? And what do you plan to do with your collection when you die? I can give you my name so you can add me to your will! lol I am so envious!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2