Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Pin identication needed

Article about: Hey guys, I am needing help identifying these pins. I bought these in a lot sale with others but don't know the name of them. Thanks in advance.. Darren

Default Pin identication needed

Pin identication needed
    Pin identication needed

Hey guys, I am needing help identifying these pins. I bought these in a lot sale with others but don't know the name of them. Thanks in advance.. Darren

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pin identication needed
    P
    Many

?

Happy New Year, I believe they are DLV or Luftsport Hilft related... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I have seen these advertised as Winterhilfswerk WHW Flugzeug Abzeichen / Nadel .. accurate ? Not sure , but it seems to be the general description used for these badges . Fairly common to see offered for sale but interesting nonetheless. $10-20 each .

?

Quote by jimmy72 View Post
    I have seen these advertised as Winterhilfswerk WHW Flugzeug Abzeichen / Nadel .. accurate ? Not sure , but it seems to be the general description used for these badges . Fairly common to see offered for sale but interesting nonetheless. $10-20 each .
    That description means "Plane badge with needle" which although helpful doesn't give us anymore information than is obvious.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    That description means "Plane badge with needle" which although helpful doesn't give us anymore information than is obvious.
    Not really, but this does.

Quote by jimmy72 View Post
    I have seen these advertised as Winterhilfswerk WHW Flugzeug Abzeichen / Nadel
    And that is what they appear to be.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks guys. I've been trying to do an inventory and didn't even know what to write down. "A silver ring with 3 planes" crossed my mind..

The one with the three planes is from the DLV. It's from a drive to recruit new members and symbolizes the drive's motto "Einer wirbt zwei" ["One recruits two"].

The other one with the glider on a rosette of Plauener Spitze [Plauen lace] is from the WHW.