Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Please help! DAK Tropenhose

Article about: Please help! DAK Tropenhose. Bought it @ the internet. Is it a fake or a good one?

?

Default Please help! DAK Tropenhose

Please help! DAK Tropenhose. Bought it @ the internet.
    Is it a fake or a good one?Please help! DAK TropenhosePlease help! DAK TropenhosePlease help! DAK TropenhosePlease help! DAK TropenhosePlease help! DAK TropenhosePlease help! DAK TropenhosePlease help! DAK TropenhosePlease help! DAK TropenhosePlease help! DAK TropenhosePlease help! DAK TropenhosePlease help! DAK TropenhosePlease help! DAK Tropenhose

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please help! DAK Tropenhose
    P
    Many

?

Realy no one??????

Hello,
    Yes there's someone...me
    Patience is a virtue in WWII german collecting
    I know there are more knowledgeable members here concerning tropical stuff, but i'm not a big fan of the item shown in this thread.
    It's well made, with a convincing fabric, but the lack of slanted buttonholes for the fly, the belt made of the same material than the rest and the overall look make me think of a reproduction.
    I may be wrong of course even if i handled many tropical pants in the past, we learn everyday
    Another thing, markings do not match short pants....they're for long pants....so these one started their life as long pants before being shortened...very shortened
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Oke thanks👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Maybe anyone ellse can help me too?

I finally could dig out my mint pair to show you what an original should look like, illustrating the features JPhilip pointed out. I also agree you were sold a repro.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please help! DAK Tropenhose   Please help! DAK Tropenhose  

Please help! DAK Tropenhose   Please help! DAK Tropenhose  

Please help! DAK Tropenhose  

Hello,
    It's a tremendous pair of tropical short pants Nick, they're "textbook" in every way, even if i don't like to use this word...
    Thanks for sharing with us
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)