Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Please help me pro's - Luftwaffe flak regiment uniform

Article about: Hey there everyone, so i just got a opportunity to buy a cap, blouse and a winter coat (blue-grey ones with red piping without any rankings or medals on them) from one guy and I have no real

?

Default Please help me pro's - Luftwaffe flak regiment uniform

Hey there everyone, so i just got a opportunity to buy a cap, blouse and a winter coat (blue-grey ones with red piping without any rankings or medals on them) from one guy and I have no real idea of what value these items might have so I am begging you for help on this one, please guys
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please help me pro's - Luftwaffe flak regiment uniform   Please help me pro's - Luftwaffe flak regiment uniform  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please help me pro's - Luftwaffe flak regiment uniform
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum ,

are they being sold as reproductions or original ?

Better pics will be needed I feel.

Welcome to the forum, members here will be happy to offer what help they can. However, we cant make an assessment of these items on the basis of these photographs. High quality pictures are needed showing inside and out of these items before anyone could answer your queries. There are many high quality reproductions around and orginal items can be tampered with, effecting their value, and the condition of the items is of great importance. Clearly if these items are genuine (which they may well be) they require a proper evaluation to determine their value, (which could be quiet substantial.)

Doug

?

Yes, I have requested more images with higher quality, I just wanted to know what value it might have if it truely is original and is in a great shape. The seller stated that he had found these things at his grandfathers house in west Czech Republic, which was the teritorry containing a lot of Germans during the war. Alongside this uniform he had found this book, anyone knows if it might be of any value? Thanks a lot to everyone who had found their time to reply
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please help me pro's - Luftwaffe flak regiment uniform   Please help me pro's - Luftwaffe flak regiment uniform  

The book is likely to be directly related in that the uniform is also for a member of a Flak Regiment, and should be included in the value. I know from experience that values are very debateable and you are asking for a bit of a stab in the dark to value this lot without the information needed. If you want a guess, (and if these items were genuine and in good condition) for around 1000 Euros I would think that was a good price. You could easily pay more. However, I would expect others to disagree with any figure I put as values are subjective and others may know better than me. The tunic has been devalued considerably by the loss of its insignia and many collectors wouldnt want it. Others would be very happy to restore it with original insignia. Nothing here is very rare but of course original Third Reich period uniforms are always in demand. I hope thats of some help.

the cap looks ok.for the rest I go with the other guys.pics

?

A couple more pics,hope this will help to determin the cost. Btw thanks to everyone who had found time to comment and help

Please help me pro's - Luftwaffe flak regiment uniform   Please help me pro's - Luftwaffe flak regiment uniform  

Please help me pro's - Luftwaffe flak regiment uniform   Please help me pro's - Luftwaffe flak regiment uniform