Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Possible Fieldmade Jacket - Zelt Material

Article about: Looking for some opinions on this jacket - it is made from zelt material (not recycled zelts). Does it look wartime made or post-war. The owner had it dry-cleaned as it came from an attic an

Default Possible Fieldmade Jacket - Zelt Material

Looking for some opinions on this jacket - it is made from zelt material (not recycled zelts).

Does it look wartime made or post-war. The owner had it dry-cleaned as it came from an attic and stunk.

Thanks !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Possible Fieldmade Jacket - Zelt Material   Possible Fieldmade Jacket - Zelt Material  

Possible Fieldmade Jacket - Zelt Material   Possible Fieldmade Jacket - Zelt Material  

Possible Fieldmade Jacket - Zelt Material   Possible Fieldmade Jacket - Zelt Material  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Possible Fieldmade Jacket - Zelt Material
    P
    Many

material as per some is not WWII period, could it be BGS version of Wehrmacht Splittermuster then ?

MAP
    ?

Agree. Don't rely on me (I only have one zelt) but it does appear different.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks !

I know it is impossible to date when it was made but i am more after the originality of the material.

It is a gj mountain type jacket.

so here it is...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Possible Fieldmade Jacket - Zelt Material   Possible Fieldmade Jacket - Zelt Material  

The pattern resembles the Windjacke but with concealed buttons. Papa Kiser should weigh in on this one. NH

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    The pattern resembles the Windjacke but with concealed buttons. Papa Kiser should weigh in on this one. NH
    yes it is gebirsjager windjacke style jacket

It's certainly not BGS pattern camo as it's one sided & the colours are lighter/paler

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    It's certainly not BGS pattern camo as it's one sided & the colours are lighter/paler
    Yes, it is wartime non-impregnated Splittermuster fabric.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Possible Fieldmade Jacket - Zelt Material