Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post your unissued insignia bundles!

Article about: Just thought I would try something new here (well maybe new for me and redundant for others). A thread dedicated to unissued bundles of insignia. This thread can also include strips of insig

?

Default Post your unissued insignia bundles!

Just thought I would try something new here (well maybe new for me and redundant for others). A thread dedicated to unissued bundles of insignia. This thread can also include strips of insignia on a roll or even cases of unissued materials used within the various factories that produced them.

Some of you probably have acquired what I would consider a dream, unissued bundles of Dachua SS insignia...you get the point...

Here is my contribution to get things started, nice standard set of ten sleeve edelweiss.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your unissued insignia bundles!   Post your unissued insignia bundles!  

Post your unissued insignia bundles!   Post your unissued insignia bundles!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your unissued insignia bundles!
    P
    Many

Hi Anzel, a good idea for a thread, maybe single items too may help this thread grow?

?

Quote by Silberkreuz View Post
    Hi Anzel, a good idea for a thread, maybe single items too may help this thread grow?
    I agree, let's see single items as well with original tags ect.

Here's three singles all unissued, late war. Not Bevo, cut from a roll. Stewy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your unissued insignia bundles!   Post your unissued insignia bundles!  

Attached Images Attached Images Post your unissued insignia bundles! 

?

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Here's three singles all unissued, late war. Not Bevo, cut from a roll. Stewy
    Great items Stewy!

?

Anyone

I have a few pictures of unissued bundles of insignia but am not able to post pictures.

Hello,
    Unissued late war Panzergrenadiere shoulderstraps, please note the differences in the grass green colour...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Nice bunch!

]Hi, these have only been taken out the their plastic bags for the first time in the last 4 Months they are absolutely STONE MINT

[ATTACH=CONFIG]817182[/ATTACH=CONFIG]817176[/ATTACH]Attachment 817178

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast