Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Price values for shirt insignias?

Article about: I have found a Lufwaffe and Kriegsmarine shirt insignias, which I trust to be real. I would appreciate any input on current prices, and are these very desirable?

Default Price values for shirt insignias?

I have found a Lufwaffe and Kriegsmarine shirt insignias, which I trust to be real. I would appreciate any input on current prices, and are these very desirable?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Price values for shirt insignias?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Price values for shirt insignias?

Hi Larboard, your examples appear to be original, as far as desirable I would say not so much, they are pretty common and easy to find for sale on various military websites and at shows, they do look good when framed and collecting one of each branch is a fun project, pricewise I have seen them anywhere from 40 to 80 bucks, depending on condition or staining. some are more common and some are more rare but I would say the basic Heer, Luft, Krieg ones are common IMO but see what others say.
    John

30$ to 45$
    chris

Chris is on the money with this one
    Morris

Thank you all very much. It's hard to believe they are so reasonably priced for such a nice piece of cloth!

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

These sport shirt insignia are fun to pick up. The Heer and KM came in 2 different styles. The Luftwaffe came in 2 different sizes!! Usually you can pick them up for cheap and they display well.

The 2 pieces you posted here appear to be nice originals.

Fred

Not everything with a swastika will make you rich!

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Not everything with a swastika will make you rich!
    These are not mine, I was just trying to find out what a fair price would be, and I am not looking to get rich. What I was saying is they seem like an incredible value for so low a price, as they are really beautiful and these are obviously in great shape.

Thanx very much everyone for taking the time to reply.

Fred Green
    ?

Price values for shirt insignias?Hello,

Not everything without a swastika is worthless! This is my small collection of Heer sport insignia. The small sword patch was worn on the swimming trunks of the Reichsheer. The larger sword patch was worn on the sport shirt. It is marked for the Sanitates Abteilung 5. These were usually not marked. Both pattern Heer sport shirt eagles are represented also. The Round patch is a Unit patch for the sport shirt for a Reichsheer soldier of the 2Bn, IR14 and the small shield shaped patch was a unit patch for a Heer soldier 3Bn,AR6. The last two patches are very collectable and usually sell for 3 to 4 times the eagles sell for, if you can find them.

Fred