Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

private purchase 2D Lietenant Luftwaffe tunic and visor

Article about: So no more crocodile Dundee ? Great uniform. chris

Default private purchase 2D Lietenant Luftwaffe tunic and visor

private purchase 2D Lietenant Luftwaffe tunic and visorprivate purchase 2D Lietenant Luftwaffe tunic and visorprivate purchase 2D Lietenant Luftwaffe tunic and visorprivate purchase 2D Lietenant Luftwaffe tunic and visorI posted pics of this a while ago, however finally picked up a manequin for it and added the brocade belt. Lietenant's name was "Schuber"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement private purchase 2D Lietenant Luftwaffe tunic and visor
    P
    Many

Default Re: private purchase 2D Lietenant Luftwaffe tunic and visor

Just need a dagger and your good to go my friend. I really like this!

Yeah.... only problem with that is, you can't display daggers in Aus, unless it's in a fortified cabinet... all my daggers are in a 300 KG safe

?

Very nice acquisition friend.

Quote by L33thal View Post
    Yeah.... only problem with that is, you can't display daggers in Aus, unless it's in a fortified cabinet... all my daggers are in a 300 KG safe
    WHAT! That's absurd. How do they enforce that?

Seriously? You must lock your knifes up?!? How do you protrct your home? Come to Texas, when it comes to weapons here, anything goes!

Wow...looks like Australia is hog heaven for burglars.... I could see it... "Uhh...excuse me -Sir? Could you please refrain from attacking and robbing my family and I whilst I find the combination to my safe and retrieve a suitable weapon to offer up some defense? Why, thank you, Sir! That's right nice of you! I'll only be a moment...." I suppose you could always stockpile a heap of stones and rocks in the corner of your bedroom to throw at them.
    I Like the Luft uniform, by the way- it looks like New, but the poor lad will be tripping over his belt soon if you don't cinch it up a wee bit!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

What kind of law is that! You are legally allowed to "swim" with sharks but you can't put a dagger on a shelf!!
    Attached Images Attached Images private purchase 2D Lietenant Luftwaffe tunic and visor 

?

Hello L33thal
    Could you please enlighten us as far as the Australian ruling on daggers having to be in "fortified cabinets" is concerned. I seem to remember
    something regarding daggers & such in Victoria where difficulty in ownership may be encountered if you are not a member of a collectors club.
    I have not heard of this problem in other states & have certainly not heard anything regarding these items having to be under lock & key!
    Could you please post any relevant information & sources regarding this matter for the benefit of our Australian members.

Regards
    Brett

Hi Brett, you need a weapons permit from memory, I no longer have any of my daggers for that reason, I discussed the keeping of double edge daggers with a firearms cop, I'm sure he said they have to be locked away... it's a bullshit law since we have kitchen knives and meat cleavers that would do more damage.

Lee

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast