Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Propagandakompanie Cuff Title

Article about: Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me authenticate this cuff title. It's stitched in a heavy metal thread. It is 16-5/8 inches long and 1-3/4 inches wide. I've looked around the web and have

Default Propagandakompanie Cuff Title

Hello,
    I'm hoping someone can help me authenticate this cuff title. It's stitched in a heavy metal thread. It is 16-5/8 inches long and 1-3/4 inches wide. I've looked around the web and have had a hard time finding any details that would let me know if this item is the real deal.

Propagandakompanie Cuff TitlePropagandakompanie Cuff TitlePropagandakompanie Cuff TitlePropagandakompanie Cuff TitlePropagandakompanie Cuff TitlePropagandakompanie Cuff TitlePropagandakompanie Cuff TitlePropagandakompanie Cuff TitlePropagandakompanie Cuff Title

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Propagandakompanie Cuff Title
    P
    Many

Default Re: Propagandakompanie Cuff Title

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    I really appreciate your quick response. While researching I saw that page, but I wasn't able to compare them with what remains of the back of the one that had been glued to something. My cuff title is really crisp. Their's is pretty beat.
    The price they want is darn impressive. And of course makes me want to be even more certain about it being authentic before I put it up for sale.

Has anyone eyewitnessed a real one vs. a fake?

?

That is not a cheap dealer's site. I think your cuff title is original, but I bet the fair price even for this condition will be around 500-600 USD
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Wow Dimas - Thank you for the information! The few prices I had seen were all over the place. Can I push my luck and ask - Do you think the classified section on this site would be a smart way to sell this item? - I usually use ebay.

?

I think ebay is not a good place for selling militaria, it will sell there for cheap. Our classified section is pointed to the militaria collectors
    Regards,
    Dimas

I am sure your cuff tittle is original. I put the link for the picture and not for the price.

?

That is not a problem, even if you point to the dealer's site with the price
    Quote by lebus12 View Post
    I am sure your cuff tittle is original. I put the link for the picture and not for the price.
    Regards,
    Dimas

Very interesting item. For 25 dollars you can become member here, sale it, and keep all of the profit. No auction can insure you an amount and any dealer will charge you much more than that to sale it. Good luck! Great item.