Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

RAD - Enlisted Man's Rig

Article about: Greatcoat arrived with Spaten today. Son was home from school so he helped me get some shots. I was "fat guy in a little coat" as the coat is about a 42 Medium. Missing an arm unit

A fine set by any standards-nothing wrong on this one! Looking good! As always!
    (Best let the son know that you've got a few years left in you, though, or he'll be booking that world cruise with all the proceeds he'll get from liquidating your collection!)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD - Enlisted Man's Rig
    P
    Many

?

Thanks William. Oh yeah. I told him he may have to pry it out of my hands someday. He and my girl know there are certain things to never be sold in honor of their Opa and Oma. Told him I am going to collect until I croak. Lots of gas left in the tank yet. I hope.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    A fine set by any standards-nothing wrong on this one! Looking good! As always!
    (Best let the son know that you've got a few years left in you, though, or he'll be booking that world cruise with all the proceeds he'll get from liquidating your collection!)
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Nice outfit friend.

you are on a charge,a dirty spade. great set Rossi.

?

There were actually several different "Spaten" used by the RAD depending on the job at hand.. This diagram resembles your newly acquired piece !!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD - Enlisted Man's Rig  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Thanks All. "Gwar" my RAD Enlisted Man Mannequin joined the ranks in the war room last night. Took some pictures. Wife told me I am out of room. I told my sweetie. No worries as above that gas mask is room for another Reichsbahn Eagle and a RAD Gorget on "GWAR's" great coat. Honey there is always room.

I was hit promptly with the Spaten!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD - Enlisted Man's Rig   RAD - Enlisted Man's Rig  

RAD - Enlisted Man's Rig   RAD - Enlisted Man's Rig  

RAD - Enlisted Man's Rig  

?

I would gladly take a whack from a finely crafted shovel for such a display of nice relics !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Dang Kirk. That is just one awesome and finely displayed war room. You have a great eye for setting it all up.

I thought this was your office too? I thought there used to be a desk in there? Did you have to move your office it down to an unfinished basement and fold up card tables like me??
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Dang Kirk. That is just one awesome and finely displayed war room. You have a great eye for setting it all up.

I thought this was your office too? I thought there used to be a desk in there? Did you have to move your office it down to an unfinished basement and fold up card tables like me??
    Thanks Brutha! Appreciate your comments. Yep...Desk, office & militaria is in same place. Work here 9 - 12 hours a day so it is nice to be working where my hobby is located. Motivates me to sell more at my job so I can buy more and further my addiction. There is no medicine for what we have.

MAP
    ?

That must be one very small computer and desk or your sitting on top of it to take the picture!

Hmm...I think you are missing something....

RAD undershirt???

One of my first posts here...time goes by quickly. If you or G Man are interested you know where it is...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2